How to Make Homemade Churros
Ingredients :
16 tbsp wheat flour
1 egg
1 ½ tbsp sugar
¼ tsp salt
250 ml water
2 ½ tbsp butter
Oil
Topping
Steps :
1. Pour water, sugar, salt, and butter into a small pan. Boil while stirring until it boiling and all dissolved. Turn the fire down.
2. Pour the wheat flour and stir fast and mix well. Turn the stove off. Stir again until mixed well and dull.
3. Let it be warm (more less 10 minutes).
4. Beat the egg. Pour into the flour dough. Stir again until it is mixed really well.
5. Shape the dough into long shape. You may fry it directly or save it into freezer.
6. If you want to fry it directly, heat the oil on medium fire.
7. Fry it until the colour turns into golden yellow. Lift and drain.
8. Serve it on a plate. Pour the chocolate milk and sprinkle the chocolate sprinkles (or you may choose the other topping you want).
9. Homemade churros is ready to be served.






Wow ... Simple recipe but i think it is delicious.. I wanna try to make it ..thank you amel
BalasHapusYeah, you're welcome.. Big thanks for visiting my blog, Kin π
HapusIt looks so delicious. Can I try it, mel? Hhi^-^"
BalasHapusOf course you can.. It is very easy
HapusIt looks so delicious. Can I try it, mel? Hhi^-^"
BalasHapusWoahh Churros!!! I want^-^
BalasHapusSemoga rasanya enak..
BalasHapusNiceeπππ
BalasHapusmel? can I taste it ? hihi :D
BalasHapusI want it π
BalasHapusI want it (2)
BalasHapusNice.Team work.
BalasHapus